Saturday, October 28, 2017

ScrapHappy Saturday - Last Pink Day

It's the last pink Saturday.  I'll be sad to see this color go, but another year is wrapping up.  There may be time for just a few more baby log cabin blocks.  Though everything is put away from having company last week, it shouldn't take too long to get everything out again and make a lovely fabric mess.  I am off to a bit of a late start.  I was out late going to a barbershop contest with Kurt, but today looks wide open.  Tomorrow is the day for my race, so I'd better get busy early today.  What progress did your pink scraps make this month?  Misterlinky is below, please share with us all.

11 comments:

Julie in GA said...

Good luck on your race tomorrow, and I hope you get some time to quilt afterwards.

Cathy said...

Those baby log blocks are cute. Good luck with the race!

Cathy said...

Best of luck on your race tomorrow. Love the baby logs. Have some fun sewing and making fabric messes again - great therapy and a deserved reward.

Ellen said...

Your blocks are so cute! Good luck with your race tomorrow. :)

Edith said...

Love your little pink log cabin blocks. Good luck in your race tomorrow.

claudia said...

Things went awry here at my place back in May, then my daughter and her family moved in and we began planning and buying her manufactured home for my other piece of property so I would have them close to me. All that being said...it all left me with at first no desire to do any sewing and then no time for it. Things are starting to go back into place for me, so I will be spending lots of fun hours catching up with all of my scrappy color sewing!

Marly said...

I like your log cabin blocks; all those pinks! All the best for the race tomorrow; I hope the weather is favourable

Suz J said...

Crap. Where has the month gone... haven't started yet!

Danice G said...

'Love the pink log blocks. Hope that you won your race :)

Kate said...

Very cute pink blocks. Hope your race went really well.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Hope it was a great race( I am behind!) love all the pink!