Saturday, August 13, 2011

ScrapHappy Day

I noticed that I hadn't posted a thing since the night before the first day of school. I guess that says something about how my year is going. Everything is great, but it is SO busy right now. I've got 6 classes instead of 5 which leaves me feeling a little busy most of the time. It's the weekend though, and I'm ready to rest and recuperate. Somewhere I have some white blocks that just might fit together by the end of the day. What are your plans for scraphappy Saturday? Use the linky to share your progress.

9 comments:

make.share.give said...

I've linked up bright and early! Have a great weekend!

Quilter Kathy said...

It seems so early to be going back to school...I'm sure I said the same thing to you last year! Our schools don't begin until September 6!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

You do sound busy! My grandson goes back to school next week. Glad you were able to go to the Quilt Circle meeting.

Judee said...

I am finished with white! Will be looking forward to the next color.

suzan almond said...

You're back to school far too soon - it's going to be a lo-o-ong haul to Christmas ! Glad I never had to start Autumn Term this early during my teaching days !
Me , I'm busy sewing today !

Amanda said...

I haven't done any challenge sewing today, I've been busy finishing a quilt, but I've linked a picture of the yellow, orange and white quilt that I finished last week.

Kate North said...

Did some more white stuff today - this time using strings. I can't remember if I linked before when I used my large piece of white cotton curtain remnant, but if not, it's about a week back on my blog. That's about it for my white scraps, though - not a colour I have an excessive of scraps in. Especially not now!

Lynne said...

My Saturday was spent attending the Quilt and Craft Fair including driving a domestic long arm quilting machine for the first time! Exciting!!

Jan Maree said...

My scrappy Saturdays end up being scrappy Sundays most of the time...