Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stomach Flu II


I was chatting with a friend this morning at swim team.  She asked if Ryan was feeling better and I commented that we had been lucky enough to escape without anyone else having caught it.  That was Anna's cue of course to get sick on the way home.  So I got to spend  the rest of the afternoon sanitizing my car. 
After that though, I spent a couple of hours working on the t-shirt quilt.  I just need to verify the layout and begin working on sashings and cornerstones.  There are 27 shirts, which is a strange number, but I haven't included any backs.  There are four backs that had designs, so it could work out to a nice 5 by 6 layout if those all go in.  Alternatively I could do a 4 by 7 layout with only one back. 
Tonight I am escaping from the house of germs to go out with a girlfriend for drinks and dinner.  Kurt has the day off tomorrow and I'd like to spend some time sorting out my classroom.  Then there is a birthday party in the evening.  Other than that I think it is a fairly peaceful weekend.   

2 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Some Girl Time sounds great. You can celebrate the end of school and the begining of summer. Cut out my yellow today, hope to work on it tomorrow.

Amy said...

Oh ewww....not a great way to start out the summer with that nasty bug :0(