Thursday, April 16, 2009

Way Too Funny!

I put a couple of bookmarks up on my tutorials the other day. I was checking up on my bloglines just a couple of minutes ago and found a link to a much different version of a binding tutorial. I thought I'd share. It's been a tough week at work and I haven't had any time or energy for sewing. On the bright side my grades are up to date and I watched a marathon of Fringe while I was marking lab reports. I am getting addicted to Hulu. Tonight's dinner was brotoyu by the letter "S": Spaghetti, strawberries and sprite. Happy Thursday to you all. I'll be marathon sewing this weekend to make up for lost time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh Angela! What a riot!!! (except for the couple of f-bombs). I was laughing so hard, my girls were wondering what was so funny!!!

Hopefully you're already off-n-sewing the weekend away :0)