Sunday, April 20, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Never sew a test block past 1 a.m. I got the kids to bed at 7:30 and started ironing my new fabric and cutting scraps for the O.C. quilt. I had plenty of dark 2 inch strips, but I was low on lights, and pretty low in the 3.5 inch bin as well. So I took some of the scraps I was able to liberate as a result of recent finishes. I cut the strips for my nieces pink quilt while I was at it, and got quite a bit done. I wanted to get one test block done, just to see how the pieces were going to come together. Now that I've spent a little quality time with my seam ripper, I'm ready to call it a night. I can never resist that urge to go one step too far.

1 comment:

Amy said...

*chuckle*
don't go over-doing that 24-hour clock!! Your little ones are going to need a happy, NON-sleep deprived mama :0)

Thanks for sharing the photo----boo-boo aside, those fabrics are adorable!
-Amy